Friday, October 1, 2010

SpellQuizzer only $11.95!

SpellQuizzer
SpellQuizzer is a great little program I reviewed a while back. We still use it in our homeschool. I can create my own spelling lists with as many words as I want and then record my voice reading a sentence to go along with them. But the possibilities don't end there. You could easily use this program to put in a definition and the student types the vocabulary word. Make up a history question and he types in the answer. Because it is your voice doing the recordings, your child will enjoy it even more. I received an email from SpellQuizzer about an upcoming sale and I wanted to share it with everyone in case it is something you would be interested in. Here is the email:

This is Dan Hite from TedCo Software - the creator of SpellQuizzer. I'm sending you this email because you are a registered user of my software, SpellQuizzer, and I wanted to let you know that I'm having a special 24-hour sale for SpellQuizzer in my Daily Deals store on Thursday, October 7. On that day I'm offering SpellQuizzer at 60% off - just $11.95.

This is an excellent opportunity to get an additional SpellQuizzer license if you need a license for an additional computer. Also, if you have any friends or family members who would like to own SpellQuizzer, this is their chance to get the software at 60% off. Just send them to the following web page (the sale begins on October 7 at midnight Eastern Standard Time):

www.tedcosoftware.com/DailyDeals.htm?page=index.aspx?review=spellquizzer-spelling-software

If the above URL wraps in your email or does not work when you click it then you can also use http://tinyurl.com/38echgr.

I offer deeply-discounted sales every day on my Daily Deals site (www.TedCoSoftware.com/DailyDeals.htm) so please check out the site regularly if you are a bargain-hunter.

Thanks!
Dan Hite
TedCo Software
www.TedCoSoftware.com
www.SpellQuizzer.com

Heidi

No comments: