- Field trips- ideas for some great field trips, as well as how to plan and prepare for them
- Chores- when and how to implement them and what is age appropriate
- Music- why to use music and how to choose the correct type and incorporate it into your day
- Homeschooling with one child
- Homeschooling with multiple children
- What makes a good learning environment and how to create it
- School organization- how to organize all the "stuff" that comes along with a preschooler
- Home organization- how to organize your home and day to make life a little simpler
- Lapbooks- why they are great for a preschooler and how to use them
- What's really important at the end of the day
There are lots of books out there, but this one really covers a lot of different topics and all from a homeschooling perspective. If you are feeling overwhelmed about teaching a preschooler, this book will help ease your fears, give you confidence, and provide you the necessary tools to be successful.
This E-book will soon be released at The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Store. Don't miss out on this great read!