Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Living Forever-Yes! Living Forever Here-No!



I cannot tell you how much I loved this story. By the last three chapters, I had put down my notes and had to just read!

Eternal life is something i have as a believer, but I can honestly say I never thought about how horrible eternal life would be if it was to be lived on this earth. The Tuck's experience outliving children, having no friends, constantly moving, the monotony of living everyday. It is not like they know the future and can be rich from their knowledge. They are forever poor and alone.

This is the story of one young girl having to make her desicion of eternal life. What a great book to read to your children. Think of all the conversations and debate you can have with this at dinnertime!

When you read the book, use the Lines of Time created just for this story. We have even adapted this product line to assess two different levels of learners.

CLICK HERE to learn more about this product. Lines of Time for Tuck Everlasting is available as an instant download or on a CD.

Blessings,
Shannon Coe
Fortunately For You Books

No comments: