Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Fortunately For You Books Family Member

I have added a new member to our Fortunately For You Books family this week. Elise Evelinn was born on Thursday morning. I love to review new products and if you follow along with our blog or some of the statuses on here, I often post my reviews. My reviews usually pertain to homeschooling materials or sites but I thought it might be nice to post of some reviews for baby products or mothering (since that's what my sole focus is right now). Perhaps there are some other homeschooling moms with new babies out there as well that might want to hear about some of the neat products I've come across or how I will be homeschooling with a newborn, toddler, and 10 year old. Stay tuned because I have two products I will be mentioning that I don't think I could have lived without.

Heidi

No comments: