Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Review of MamaRoo Baby Seat - Pink

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Weve never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, weve seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And thats what the MamaRoo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions...


Awesome product!

By Mom of 3 from Morgantown, WV on 8/12/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Strong Construction, Easy Use

Cons: Heavy

Best Uses: Newborn, Infants, Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

This is one of the greatest pieces of baby equipment ever created! I use this in place of all the other things like bouncy seats, swings, etc. With 5 different types of movements, you are sure to find one or more that soothes your child. The nature sounds and mp3 jack is an added bonus. I have put classical baby music on my mp3 player and plugged it into the mamaRoo to play.
My daughter has been in her mamaRoo since the day she was born. I did however did have to put a Snuggin Go support system in there until she was old enough to lay by herself. She takes her daily naps in it and it has been a life saver for my arms.
It is a little heavy and not something you are going to want to move around the house. That is the only downside. It plugs into the wall and you don't have to worry about batteries dying. One of the best features is that the seat zips off and can go in the washing machine. I have had to do this and the seat washes up great, retains it's shape, and looks like new.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone having a baby. Yes, it's a little expensive but you will get lots of use out of it.

(legalese)

No comments: